Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Press statement by President von der Leyen on a new package of restrictive measures against Russia September 29, 2022 We wanted to present together the eighth package of sanctions. Last week, Russia has escalated the invasion of Ukraine to… Read more
- Minimum income: more effective support needed to fight poverty and promote employment September 29, 2022 Today, the Commission calls on Member States to modernise their minimum income schemes as part of the ongoing pledge to… Read more
- ECB | How do markets respond to war and geopolitics? September 28, 2022 Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine marks the return of geopolitical risk to Europe. Here the ECB blog looks at how… Read more
- Scaling up sustainable finance in low and middle-income countries: High-Level Expert Group kick-starts work September 27, 2022 The High-Level Expert Group (HLEG) on scaling up sustainable finance in low and middle-income countries meets in Brussels today for… Read more
- Speech by Executive Vice-President Timmermans at the Green Deal Summit in Prague September 26, 2022 “Check against delivery” Good morning everyone, It is a real pleasure to be here, to be back in the city… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
Oct 05, 2022
Oct 25, 2022
Nov 18, 2022
No event found!