Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- IMF | Benefits of Accelerating the Climate Transition Outweigh the Costs December 5, 2023 IMF Blog post | Ensuring a lower-carbon future is not only necessary but also good for the economy, according to… Read more
- European Commission | EU Leads Global Initiative at COP28 to Triple Renewable Energy Capacity and Double Energy Efficiency Measures by 2030 December 4, 2023 At the World Climate Action Summit in Dubai today, President Ursula von der Leyen launched the Global Pledge on Renewables… Read more
- European Commission | EU announces €175m Financial Support to Reduce Methane Emissions at COP28 December 4, 2023 Climate super-pollutants – including methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, and tropospheric ozone – are responsible for over half of today’s warming.… Read more
- EU Commission President advances global cooperation on carbon pricing in high-level event at COP28 December 4, 2023 Commission President Ursula von der Leyen today hosted a high-level event at COP28 to promote the development of carbon pricing… Read more
- IMF | Climate Change Mitigation and Policy Spillovers in the EU’s Immediate Neighborhood December 1, 2023 The EU has been a global pioneer in the transition to decarbonize its economy and its immediate neighbors (EUN), namely,… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Proposed changes to Dutch entity tax classification rules – New York office Snippet November 17, 2023 Loyens & Loeff New York regularly posts ‘Snippets’ on a range of EU tax and legal topics. This is our… Read more
- AI at work – taking the “Human” out of Human Resources? | Tech Me Up November 17, 2023 Our panel of speakers will be looking at the use of AI in the world of employment law and people… Read more
- European Court of Justice rules on access to vehicle data November 15, 2023 In a ruling on 5 October, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) delivered a decision in Case C-296/22 on access… Read more
- Fiscale Stemwijzer 2023 November 12, 2023 Welkom bij onze Fiscale Stemwijzer bij de Tweede Kamerverkiezingen van 2023! Natuurlijk, natuurlijk, er is ‘echt wat te kiezen’ en… Read more
- Spotlight on sustainability: the European directive for consumer empowerment in the green transition November 10, 2023 Sustainability continues to be in the spotlight. In March 2022 the European Commission proposed a directive to amend the Unfair… Read more
Dec 07, 2023
Dec 07, 2023
WTC Arnhem Nijmegen
Dec 13, 2023 - Dec 15, 2023
Jan 23, 2024
No event found!