Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- EU Council and Parliament reach provisional deal on renewable energy directive March 31, 2023 The Council and the Parliament negotiators today reached a provisional political agreement to raise the share of renewable energy in… Read more
- EU Commission proposes more transparency and less red tape for companies to improve business environment in the EU March 30, 2023 Today, the European Commission adopted a proposal for a Directive making it easier for companies to expand the use of… Read more
- ECB interview | Price vs financial stability: no trade-off March 30, 2023 Interview with Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted on 22 March by Kolja Rudzio… Read more
- ECB | Results of the 2022 climate risk stress test of the Eurosystem balance sheet March 29, 2023 In 2022 the ECB conducted a climate risk stress test of the Eurosystem balance sheet as part of its action… Read more
- EDPS | TechDispatch on Central Bank Digital Currency March 29, 2023 Countries around the world are examining whether they should offer central bank money to the public not only as banknotes… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
EACC & Member News
- U.S. Embassy: Vacancy in The Hague February 13, 2023 The U.S. Embassy in The Hague is looking for a new (Supervisory) Commercial Specialist. Read more
- EACC network offers concierge service for U.S. internship program January 8, 2023 J-1 Visa Concierge Service for EACC members The EACC network offers its member companies, who would like to bring qualified students &… Read more
- Loyens & Loeff: “Introduction new algorithm regulator and implications for financial sector” January 5, 2023 As per 1 January 2023, a new regulator for algorithms has been introduced in the Netherlands. It will be housed… Read more
- Deloitte: “Dutch M&A Predictions 2023” December 22, 2022 We expect the caution to lift as the year 2023 progresses Ahead of our predictions and commentary by sector, investor… Read more
- AKD: “Law regulation effective from 2023 and relevant case law.” December 21, 2022 In this update we look back on the key legislative and case law moments of the past six months. We also… Read more