Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- EU-UK relations: Council Gives go-Ahead for Talks to Start and Adopts Negotiating Directives February 25, 2020 The Council today adopted a decision authorising the opening of negotiations for a new partnership with the UK, and formally… Read more
- European Cooperation stakeholders meet at EUIPO February 24, 2020 From 24 to 28 February 2020, the first European Cooperation week of the year gets underway at EUIPO. This important… Read more
- Shaping Europe’s Digital Future: Commission Presents Strategies for Data and Artificial Intelligence February 20, 2020 Today, the Commission unveils its ideas and actions for a digital transformation that works for all, reflecting the best of Europe: open,… Read more
- More than Money: The Long-Term EU Budget is a Tool for Europe’s Future February 12, 2020 MEPs underlined that Parliament will only give its consent to a budget that meets the European Union’s ambitions, in a… Read more
- ESMA Issues Opinions on Position Limits under MIFID II February 7, 2020 The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published seven opinions on position limits regarding commodity derivatives under the Markets in Financial… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC Webinar – The Recent UK Elections: What Do the Results Mean for the UK, Brexit, and Transatlantic Business? January 23, 2020 Whatch the video Read more
- EACC Webinar – Rethinking Strategic Sovereignty: EU Member States, their Economies & the Capacity to Act Independently November 20, 2019 Whatch the video Read more
- Report: Legal Considerations for Establishing Operations in the United States April 19, 2019 Author: James D. Rosener, Pepper Hamilton The business climate in the United States, though subject to business cycles, is the… Read more
- A year in review – 2018 March 1, 2019 Author: EACC New York We are delighted to share with you the highlights of 2018. This booklet is a showcase… Read more
Feb 27, 2020
EACC New York
Mar 04, 2020
EACC Webinar – How To Do Business In The Age Of Disinformation: Is Freedom Of Speech On Social Media A Blessing Or A Curse?
Apr 02, 2020
EACC - all chapters
No event found!