Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- U.S. Fed | Speech by Vice Chair Brainard on global financial stability considerations for monetary policy in a high-inflation environment October 3, 2022 Global Financial Stability Considerations for Monetary Policy in a High-Inflation Environment by Vice Chair Lael Brainard at “Financial Stability Considerations… Read more
- An Exciting Month of September for the EACC Network September 30, 2022 EACC is where the Action is, join us & be part of it! Activities during the Month of September at… Read more
- ECB | Policy mix of the future: the role of monetary, fiscal and macroprudential policies September 30, 2022 Remarks by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, at a panel at the conference “Future of Central Banking” organised… Read more
- ECB | Natura finis magistra – acknowledging nature-related risks to make finance thrive September 30, 2022 Keynote speech by Frank Elderson, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of… Read more
- Press statement by President von der Leyen on a new package of restrictive measures against Russia September 29, 2022 We wanted to present together the eighth package of sanctions. Last week, Russia has escalated the invasion of Ukraine to… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
Oct 05, 2022
Oct 25, 2022
Nov 18, 2022
No event found!