EACC Netherlands: How we help you
The European American Chamber of Commerce chapters in Europe and the United States host a wide variety of educational seminars, from in-depth macro economic, legal and financial panel discussions featuring industry leaders, to smaller round table discussions on matters that directly affect individual small and medium size business.
Member Referral Service:
- Request warm introductions: Members have the exclusive opportunity to request an introduction to a potential business contact within the EACC network.
- Receive referrals: Members receive referrals out of the chapter network, e.g. from a person who is seeking business.
Trade & invest / Business Missions:
- EACC NL organises outgoing missions in the US and Europe in cooperation with our local chapters and partners (Dutch consulates, trade organisations, etc.)
- EACC NL participates with its executive members in incoming missions from other chapters and its partners (Dutch trade & invest organizations, Dutch cities, domestic and foreign consulates).
Soft-landing program for companies expanding to the Netherlands:
- Welcome dinners with mayor/governors office or consulate and a selection of our executive member network.
- Working groups for foreign companies by our executive members, offering educational programs on Dutch regulation, tax, HR, etc.
- Networking activities with introductions to a network of potential clients, investors, contractors, partners, etc.
Benefits: Gain practical knowledge/insight from subject experts; sharing experience and best practices among peers/professionals.
Topics: EU and US tax plans, immigration legislation, sanctions, trade agreements, ESG (environmental, social and governance), fraud, investor access, mergers & acquisitions, (tech) scale ups, transfer pricing, regulation, real estate, remuneration, IP (intellectual property), Border Adjustment Tax, Privacy/GDPR, etc.
Formats: EACC committees, inhouse company seminars, working groups, round table discussions, webinars , task forces, specialty workshops, etc.
Showcases: E.g. Customs and Logistics Taskforce (Lyon), EACC Transatlantic Insight Series (global), Executive on Call (peer-to-peer), Storytelling like an American (specialty workshop), etc.
Benefits: Gain in-depth knowledge & insights from high-level subject experts, (ex-)ministers, economists, commissioners, etc. on topical themes.
Topics: Geopolitical developments, Brexit, cyber security, energy transition, artificial intelligence, etc.
Formats: Private webinars, forums, discussions, by-invitation-only conference calls, etc.
Showcases: European American Press Club (Paris), EACC Transatlantic Insight Calls (e.g. with ECFR), EACC Knowledge Center, CEO series, Banking Workshops and more.
The EACC global network
As an EACC NL member you will have access to the EACC global network. This gives you a better understanding of what matters in transatlantic relations and how political and economic changes affect your own business. Moreover, you will gain access to business opportunities on either side of the Atlantic.
In order to stay informed about our programs, please join our mailing list.