Vincent Bettonville is a partner and lawyer at AKD who has more than 20 years’ experience in financial legal practice. Vincent supports and advises primarily in conjunction with restructurings and operational asset, acquisition and project finance transactions. He also advises international clients on corporate structuring (tax structures) and on the financial and corporate laws of Curaçao.
Vincent acts on behalf of international clients primarily in Europe, the US and South America, as well as large Dutch clients. IFLR1000 wrote the following about him: ‘Vincent Bettonville at AKD helped us in securing a deal. It wouldn’t have happened without him being involved – he was very good in highlighting danger areas, we are happy with the level of expertise at this firm.
Vincent’s most recent transactions include assisting:
- a large group of note holders in connection with the restructuring of a US based NYSE listed multinational that specialises in manufacturing of composite materials and coatings;
- a UK based and internationally active real estate investment fund with various financings and portfolio investments and divestments;
- a Dutch company operating in the field of logistic services with acquiring a credit facility from two internationally operating banks;
- a Brazil based NYSE listed multinational chemical corporation with various financings and corporate structuring operations;
- a large Dutch based multinational engaged in cutting and packaging fruit and vegetables with adapting its existing credit facilities;
- a Dutch multinational with the acquisition of a participation in a European construction company;
- a US based multinational company active in the packaging industry, with obtaining an operational facility from a Dutch-lead syndicate of banks;
- the off-shore restructuring of a US based and NYSE listed company active in the field of agricultural products;
- a large Dutch cleaning services company in obtaining an operational facility from a syndicate of Dutch banks;
- a French bank, in its extension of its credit provision to an international energy company based in the Netherlands.