Workforce Challenges Pre- & Post-Pandemic
One word that probably best defines our world today is resilience. The question now is what impact Covid-19 will have on our work environment & lives in the long-term. Employers and employees alike have tried to navigate the pandemic waves, and are now adapting to the still evolving – almost – post-pandemic work place realities.
Looking forward, we need to carefully assess the pros and cons of this new landscape and find ways to tackle the challenges companies & employees face and adjust workforce policies and practices accordingly.
Join us for this in-person discussion, where our panel will offer insights on what they are experiencing in the market and how their clients are moving forward.
AGENDA will include topics like:
● Return To Work/Work From Home policies – incl. workplace safety
● Tax related compliance (payroll & corporate) also for “Work From Home” environments
● First Family Leave Act – What’s new?
● Workforce retention / Market based compensation / Benefits schemes
● Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
● I9 compliance
● H2B programs – new developments
● Kirthi Mani, Principal, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)
● Helen Diana (Heidi) Reavis, Managing Partner, REAVIS PAGE JUMP
● Carl Cunningham, Partner – Co-head of Employment Services Practice in Toronto, BENNETT JONES
● Inka Müller-Seubert, Senior Associate, CMS (Germany)
● Ceridwen Koski, Partner, OGLETREE DEAKINS
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
EACCNY Members: Free
EACCNY non-Members: Free
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination & Booster required to Attend
620 Eight Avenue, 38th Floor (between 40th/41st Streets)