Webinar: The Reintroduction of Net Operating Loss
|Wed. June 17, 2020
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Recent law changes can provide portfolio company liquidity and/or require reconsideration of 2018–2020 deals. This webinar is hosted by Pepper Hamilton LLP.
• What PE sponsors need to know about changes to NOL rules
• How SPAs and separation agreements may preclude portfolio companies from benefiting from the new NOL carryback rules
• Planning opportunities with loss carrybacks
• Modeling analysis to ensure the tax benefit of a loss carryback
• Pitfalls related to carryback a former subsidiary’s loss.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Compliments of Pepper Hamilton LLP – a member of the EACCNY
Web based program