Virtual Round Table | The global and economic impacts of the US Elections
As always, the result of the US elections has an impact that is felt globally. While this is true for all aspects of society, the economy and global trade are especially affected.
During this discussion, experts will analyse the US elections as well as the expected economic and trade consequences of the results. This will hopefully leave you with a better idea on how the elections might impact the (global) economy and consequently your business.
- Moderator & discussion leader: Sophie Derkzen
- Livestream: 5 November, 2pm – 3pm CET
- Pete Hoekstra – US Ambassador
- Willem Post – Historian and USA expert
- Bert Colijn – ING economist
- Yousef Yousef – CEO LG Sonic
- Dennis Tan – CEO Dashmote.com
The entire program will be in English.
Will you join?
If you register for the livestream, you will receive a link a few days prior to the event. You are also welcome to share the link within your organization or among your relations. Besides, participation to the event is free!
Together with the link NLinBusiness will also provide access to an electronic ‘goodie bag’ with information regarding the topics discussed and about doing business in the USA.