Trends in cross-border M&A in the US and Europe
This Transatlantic Webinar is a collaboration between EACC Paris and EACCNY | The COVID-19 pandemic brought unprecedented disruption to the global M&A market. Even in today’s uncertain environment, however, deals are being done. To usher existing agreements to successful completion and seize opportunities in today’s – and tomorrow’s – market, sellers and buyers alike need to carefully calibrate their deal terms in a fast-changing landscape.
In this webinar, our experts take a closer look at recent developments and trends in private M&A in the US and Europe, including techniques for bridging valuation gaps and protecting value, strategies for risk management and deal certainty, and navigating regulatory issues surrounding M&A deals.
Our panelists will discuss:
● Trends in cross-border M&A deal terms in the US and Europe: lessons from COVID-19 for future deal making and the effect of new court decisions.
● Cross-border transactions and state intervention: foreign investment screening and drafting of contractual documentation
● Federico G.M. Mennella, CFA, Managing Director, ROTHSCHILD & CO
● Jim Rosener, Partner, TROUTMAN PEPPER, NYC
● Nicolas Laffont, Partner, McDERMOTT WILL & EMERY AARPI, Paris
10:00am EDT / 16:00 CET
EACC Members: Free
EACC non-Members: Free