Supply Chain Resilience in Light of New Geopolitical Realities
Transatlantic relations and trade are a key feature of these resilience objectives. Yet they are also host to a number of geopolitical factors as countries, economic blocs and companies seek the resilience needed in a more volatile world.
Join us for real-time insights on these trends and an outlook how the next 12 months may unfold. Our panel will unpack the challenges of staying resilient against the backdrop of geopolitics, Climate change and ESG requirements.
We will analyze why resilience is still such a burning issue, how governments are addressing the subject and how corporates are responding.
• Driving forces for supply chain resilience
• The transatlantic response to China-Western decoupling and the War in Ukraine
• Perspectives on the US Inflation Reduction Act and the EU response
• Balancing self-sufficiency objectives with interdependence
• Opportunities and challenges for the climate transition
• Douglas M. Bell, Global Trade Policy Leader, EY
• Ajit Menon, Managing Director and Head of Structured Trade Solutions, HSBC
Other speakers will be announced soon.
8:30 – 9:00 AM Check-in | 9:00 – 10:00 AM Program | 10:00 – 10:30 AM Networking
EACCNY Members: Free
EACCNY non-Members: Free
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required to attend.
to be announced
New York, NY