Pros and Cons of Outsourcing your Real Estate Portfolio Management: Selection of Experts and Legal Counsel
Join us for a panel discussion about the pros and cons of in-house management vs outsourcing of multi-jurisdictional Real Estate portfolios, including insourcing, outsourcing and co-sourcing will focus on what functions are appropriate for outsourcing, the benefits and how outsourcing relationships need to be managed.
We will also address:
● Key considerations when looking to outsource, incl. best practices and oversight,
● If the Covid pandemic has changed the demand for outsourcing?
● If it is it possible to outsource the functions of a property tax department?
● Insights on how to best select experts and legal counsel
● The short and long term goals.
● Brad Dunn, Assistant Vice President and Property Tax Director, TJX COMPANIES (USA) [Chair]
● Malcolm Pobjoy, Regional Director, Business Development, VISTRA (USA)
● Philip Glenwright, Property Tax Manager, SHELL EMEA (UK)
● Elliott Pollack, Partner, PULLMAN & COMLEY LLC (USA)
11:00am EDT / 16:00 CET
|This webinar is co-organized with the
International Property Tax Institute