Managing Cross Border Investigations during a Pandemic
As Europe and the U.S. are working their way through the COVID-19 pandemic the resulting partial and in some countries full shutdown has had a significant impact on cross-border investigations.
This program will discuss:
● Recent developments in the EU, incl. the ECJ ruling on privacy and its effects on data management, a new bill in German courts and anti-corruption measures in Italy.
● How the pandemic has created new techniques to prepare for and manage cross-border investigations, incl. how travel restrictions effect witness interviews and how to remedy that challenge.
● The emergence of new technological solutions, which often include new technologies, come with their own, new, and unique challenges.
● Jonathan Halpern, Partner, HOLLAND & KNIGHT
● Ilaria Curti, Counsel, PORTOLANO CAVALLO
● Bärbel Sachs, Partner, NOERR
● Colleen Casey Voshell, Senior Managing Director, FTI CONSULTING [Moderator]
This webinar is free for EACCNY Members and EACCNY non-members.