EACCNY Annual Real Estate Update for Europe & the United States
Our panel of experts will discuss:
• The post-covid Real Estate Markets:
>Commercial Real Estate Trends & Outlook US (EU & US mainly)
>The State of RE Financing & Transatlantic Capital Flows; Investment Opportunities / Distressed Assets: Current National & Global Deal Volume
>Liquidity in the market, who is active and what are people looking for
>Bond Market Highlights
>New federal policies effecting RE investments
• Property Tax Update:
>Major issues affecting property taxation in Europe and the U.S.
>The impact of Property Taxes on Commercial RE Investment/Development/Leasing
• Return to The Office: What will the office of the Future look like?
>Amenities, layout, usage (HQ presence, back office)
>Co-working & Hoteling model
>Green Ratings-performance/what type of buildings are doing well (also US vs EU)
>Repurposing of surplus office space and other real estate:
• Who are the future users?
• What are the expected economic effects?
• Annemarie DiCola, CEO, TREPP
• David Wilkes, Director Corporate Advisory Board, INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY TAX INSTITUTE (IPTI)
• Don Liebman, Partner, TUCHMAN WEISS LIEBMAN (moderator)
• David Bitner, Head of Capital Markets Insights, Global Research, CUSHMAN WAKEFIELD
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Check in/Networking
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Program
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Networking
EACCNY Member: Free
Non-EACCNY Member: Free
Vaccinated Guests Only | Proof of Vaccination is required
Cushman Wakefield Offices
1290 Avenue of the Americas | 7th Floor
New York, NY 10104