Biden’s First 100 Days: Exclusive Journalist Debate
The EACC brings together journalists from both sides of the Atlantic to debate the Biden administration’s first 100 days & EU/US relations: what happened, what didn’t, what to expect?
- Margaret Talev, Managing Editor of Politics, Axios, CNN political analyst, Washington, DC
- Stefan Grobe, Correspondant for Euronews, Brussels
- Philip Turle, International columnist, France 24, Paris/London
- Gregory Viscusi, Economic and political journalist, Paris [moderator]
- 45’ Journalist debate
- 20′ Breakout rooms* for direct, confidential exchange with journalists
EACC Members only. Limited participation to benefit from a dynamic exchange in the breakout rooms. One participant per member organization.
For more information, contact Catherine Zdziechowski, firstname.lastname@example.org