Please find below a series of reports, studies, articles, etc. issued by the EACC and/or its members. We are pleased to share these with our community as it contributes to our mission offering timely and relevant information, resources, and support on matters affecting business activities between Europe and the United States.
- Two Views – Women on Supervisory Boards October 19, 2022 Thaima Samman Partner at SAMMAN, President at European Network for Women In Leadership, Board Member Focus Home Interactive … Read more
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more