Please find below a series of reports, studies, articles, etc. issued by the EACC and/or its members. We are pleased to share these with our community as it contributes to our mission offering timely and relevant information, resources, and support on matters affecting business activities between Europe and the United States.
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more