Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- OECD releases latest edition of the Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations January 20, 2022 Today, the OECD releases the 2022 edition of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations. The… Read more
- IMF | A New Trust to Help Countries Build Resilience and Sustainability January 20, 2022 A proposed $50-billion trust fund could help low-income and vulnerable middle-income countries build resilience to balance of payments shocks and… Read more
- Higher education: making EU’s universities ready for the future through deeper transnational cooperation January 20, 2022 Today, European society needs the contribution of universities and other higher education institutions more than ever. Europe is facing major… Read more
- IMF | Why Jobs are Plentiful While Workers are Scarce January 19, 2022 In the US and UK, the recent labor market puzzle can be partly explained by mismatch, the pandemic’s effect on… Read more
- How the IMF Continues to Change To Confront Global Challenges January 19, 2022 From COVID-19 to climate change, economies are facing new challenges. The world is changing. From COVID-19 and climate change to… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
Jan 26, 2022
The Transatlantic Race to Zero Emissions – the implications and opportunities of hydrogen on mainstream businesses
Feb 08, 2022
Mar 15, 2022
Loyens & Loeff
No event found!