Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- IMF | How Pandemic Accelerated Digital Transformation in Advanced Economies March 21, 2023 On this note: be sure to check out the EACCNY’s podcast series on the FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY Digital technologies shielded… Read more
- Antitrust: EU Commission carries out unannounced inspections in the energy drinks sector March 21, 2023 On 20 March 2023, the European Commission has started unannounced inspections at the premises of a company active in the… Read more
- FTC | Chatbots, deepfakes, and voice clones: AI deception for sale March 20, 2023 You may have heard of simulation theory, the notion that nothing is real and we’re all part of a giant… Read more
- Launch of the EU-NATO Task Force: Strengthening our resilience and protection of critical infrastructure March 17, 2023 The challenges to the European Union’s security and resilience are becoming increasingly complex and dynamic. A range of actors constantly… Read more
- Net-Zero Industry Act: Making the EU the home of clean technologies manufacturing and green jobs March 16, 2023 Today, the Commission proposed the Net-Zero Industry Act to scale up manufacturing of clean technologies in the EU and make… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
EACC & Member News
- U.S. Embassy: Vacancy in The Hague February 13, 2023 The U.S. Embassy in The Hague is looking for a new (Supervisory) Commercial Specialist. Read more
- EACC network offers concierge service for U.S. internship program January 8, 2023 J-1 Visa Concierge Service for EACC members The EACC network offers its member companies, who would like to bring qualified students &… Read more
- Loyens & Loeff: “Introduction new algorithm regulator and implications for financial sector” January 5, 2023 As per 1 January 2023, a new regulator for algorithms has been introduced in the Netherlands. It will be housed… Read more
- Deloitte: “Dutch M&A Predictions 2023” December 22, 2022 We expect the caution to lift as the year 2023 progresses Ahead of our predictions and commentary by sector, investor… Read more
- AKD: “Law regulation effective from 2023 and relevant case law.” December 21, 2022 In this update we look back on the key legislative and case law moments of the past six months. We also… Read more