Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- ECB Speech | Globalisation after the pandemic October 18, 2021 2021 Per Jacobsson Lecture by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, at the IMF Annual Meetings, 16 October 2021 |… Read more
- USTR | Ambassador Katherine Tai’s Remarks As Prepared for Delivery on the World Trade Organization October 14, 2021 October 14, 2021 | GENEVA | United States Trade Representative Katherine Tai today delivered a speech an event hosted by… Read more
- ECB | IMFC Statement by Christine Lagarde October 14, 2021 Statement by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, at the forty-fourth meeting of the International Monetary and Financial Committee |… Read more
- Energy prices: EU Commission presents a toolbox of measures to tackle exceptional situation and its impacts October 13, 2021 The Commission adopted today a Communication on Energy Prices, to tackle the exceptional rise in global energy prices, which is projected… Read more
- Questions and Answers: EU Commission Communication on Energy Prices October 13, 2021 1. Why has the Commission adopted a Communication on Energy Prices? The European Union, like many other regions in the… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
Nov 04, 2021
Nov 09, 2021
Nov 09, 2021
Nov 17, 2021
Nov 18, 2021
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Continental Ballroom 35 West Fifth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
Dec 06, 2021
No event found!