Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- IMF | Bridging Data Gaps Can Help Tackle the Climate Crisis November 28, 2022 A new data gaps initiative will play an important role in addressing climate-related data deficit A famous physicist once said:… Read more
- OECD releases new mutual agreement procedure statistics and country awards on the resolution of international tax disputes November 28, 2022 22/11/2022 – The OECD releases today the latest mutual agreement procedure (MAP) statistics covering 127 jurisdictions and practically all MAP… Read more
- ECB | Inflation Diagnostics November 28, 2022 Blog post by Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB | Identifying the medium-term inflation path… Read more
- ECB Speech | Policy normalisation to fight inflation November 23, 2022 Interview with Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by Luke Heighton on 16 November… Read more
- EU Commission proposes a new EU instrument to limit excessive gas price spikes November 23, 2022 Today, the EU Commission has continued its response to the ongoing energy crisis by proposing a Market Correction Mechanism to… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Two Views – Women on Supervisory Boards October 19, 2022 Thaima Samman Partner at SAMMAN, President at European Network for Women In Leadership, Board Member Focus Home Interactive … Read more
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
Nov 30, 2022
Dec 01, 2022
Dec 07, 2022
Dec 14, 2022
No event found!