Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- ECB | Stop carbon leakage at the border June 1, 2023 Can EU companies be both green and globally competitive? Tradeable allowances for carbon emissions set important price incentives for companies… Read more
- Financial stability outlook remains fragile, ECB review finds May 31, 2023 Tighter financial conditions test resilience of households, firms, governments and property markets Financial markets are vulnerable to disorderly adjustments, given… Read more
- ECB Interview | ECB, at 25, looking into a digital euro May 24, 2023 Interview with Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by Karl de Meyer| 24 May 2023… Read more
- ECB blog post by Christine Lagarde | 25 years of euro unity May 24, 2023 The euro is more than a currency, says President Christine Lagarde. It is the strongest form of European integration and… Read more
- IMF | How Natural Gas Market Integration Can Help Increase Energy Security May 23, 2023 Closer ties allowed Europe to find new natural gas sources after Russia’s supply cutoff, and growing global export capacity can… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
EACC & Member News
- Deloitte – The Netherlands; the first EU country with a bill for the Minimum Tax Rate Act 2024 May 31, 2023 The bill for the Minimum Tax Rate Act 2024 (legislation for implementing a global minimum tax under Pillar Two) was… Read more
- Loyens & Loeff: FDI Screening in the Netherlands May 26, 2023 As a result of globalization and digitalization, geopolitics, investments, and (national) security have become increasingly intertwined. This new dynamic has… Read more
- Taylor Wessing – Views across Europe: the Irish DPC’s decision on Meta’s international data transfers May 25, 2023 Without doubt, the publication on Monday of the Irish Data Protection Commission's (DPC) decision on Meta Ireland's (formerly Facebook) international… Read more
- Taylor Wessing – The EU’s AI Act heads towards final negotiations May 24, 2023 What's the issue? The EU's approach to regulating AI is through top-down umbrella legislation. The European Commission proposed an AI Act in April… Read more
- AKD – DORA-readiness of capital market participants tested by the AFM April 4, 2023 The Dutch Authority on Financial Markets (the ‘AFM’) performed an exploratory study with trading venues and traders for own risk… Read more
Jun 06, 2023
Unlocking business opportunities in the US (Amsterdam, June 6)
Amsterdam Trade & Innovate (WTC)
Jun 08, 2023
Unlocking business opportunities in the US (Rotterdam, June 8)
Schielandshuis - Rotterdam Partners
Jun 12, 2023
Webinar – A new collective defense strategy: How NATO sees its partnership with business.
Jun 14, 2023
AI vs. Human Analysis – Who’s is the Master of the Analysis & Why is that an Important Question?
Jun 14, 2023
Webinar – Expanding into the United States – IRA & CHIPS: Challenges & Opportunities
No event found!