Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Capital Markets Union: EU Commission proposes new measures to boost Europe’s capital markets November 29, 2021 The European Commission has today adopted a package of measures to improve the ability of companies to raise capital across… Read more
- Christine Lagarde Speech | Change and continuity in law November 29, 2021 Keynote speech by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, at the ECB Legal Conference 2021 | Frankfurt am Main, 26… Read more
- Christine Lagarde | Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung November 29, 2021 Interview with Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, conducted by Gerald Braunberger, Dennis Kremer and Christian Siedenbiedel on 23 November… Read more
- Coronavirus: EU Commission proposes to strengthen coordination of safe travel in the EU November 29, 2021 Today, the European Commission has proposed to update the rules on coordination of safe and free movement in the EU,… Read more
- European Semester Autumn Package: rebounding stronger from the crisis and making Europe greener and more digital November 24, 2021 Today, the European Commission has launched the 2022 European Semester cycle of economic policy coordination. The European Semester Autumn Package… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
Dec 06, 2021
Dec 09, 2021
Cushman Wakefield Offices
Jan 13, 2022
Lunch & Learn: “Let’s Talk Taxes: A Legislative Update” & “The Power of your Data: Insights and Analytics”
Falls Tower at Camperdown
No event found!