Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- COVID-19 vaccines: EU Commission and Moderna adapt delivery schedules for late summer and winter August 15, 2022 The European Commission and Moderna have reached an agreement to better address Member States needs for COVID-19 vaccines for the… Read more
- U.S. Fed | Speech by Governor Bowman on fighting inflation in challenging times August 12, 2022 Speech by Governor Michelle W. Bowman at the 2022 CEO & Senior Management Summit sponsored by the Kansas Bankers Association,… Read more
- The ECB’s new inflation target one year on August 11, 2022 As part of our monetary policy strategy review we adopted a new symmetric 2% inflation target. One year on, we… Read more
- IMF | Central Banks Hike Interest Rates in Sync to Tame Inflation Pressures August 10, 2022 During the pandemic, central banks in both advanced and emerging market economies took unprecedented measures to ease financial conditions and… Read more
- Europe’s energy balancing act August 9, 2022 Josep Borrell, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy / Vice-President of the European Commission… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
Sep 14, 2022
Sep 27, 2022
Loyens & Loeff, Parnassusweg 300, Amsterdam
Oct 05, 2022
Oct 25, 2022
Nov 18, 2022
No event found!