Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- World Bank & IMF | Statement on Release of Investigation into Data Irregularities in Doing Business 2018 and 2020 September 17, 2021 Report to the Board of Executive Directors WASHINGTON, September 16, 2021—The World Bank Group today released the following statement on… Read more
- IMF | Financial Stability Priority: Boosting the Resilience of Investment Funds September 17, 2021 By Kristalina Georgieva, IMF Managing Director | Launch event for “Investment Funds and Financial Stability” paper | Good morning. I… Read more
- European Health Emergency preparedness and Response Authority (HERA): Getting ready for future health emergencies September 16, 2021 Today, the European Commission is launching the European Health Emergency preparedness and Response Authority (HERA) to prevent, detect, and rapidly respond to… Read more
- OECD | Europe: continue to support recovery and improve future resilience with reforms to economic architecture September 16, 2021 Europe’s economy is growing again after COVID-19 caused its worst-ever recession, helped by swift and powerful policy action by European… Read more
- State of the Union: Path to the Digital Decade – Questions and Answers September 15, 2021 What is the Path to the Digital Decade? The Path to the Digital Decade is the Commission’s proposal to support… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
Sep 22, 2021
Sep 23, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Nov 04, 2021
Nov 09, 2021
No event found!