Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Ukraine: EU Commission presents plans for the Union’s immediate response to address Ukraine’s financing gap and the longer-term reconstruction May 20, 2022 Today, the Commission has set out plans in a Communication for the EU’s immediate response to address Ukraine’s financing gap,… Read more
- IMF | Why Countries Must Cooperate on Carbon Prices May 20, 2022 ‘An international floor price for carbon could speed the world’s transition to green energy without compromising countries’ competitiveness.’ Recent surges… Read more
- ECB Speech | Luis de Guindos: Building the Financial System of the 21st Century May 19, 2022 Speech by Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, at the 20th annual symposium on “Building the financial system of… Read more
- REPowerEU: A plan to rapidly reduce dependence on Russian fossil fuels and fast forward the green transition May 19, 2022 The European Commission has today presented the REPowerEU Plan, its response to the hardships and global energy market disruption caused… Read more
- REPowerEU: time to address our energy dependencies May 18, 2022 With the REPowerEU package adopted today, we are helping to provide a common, supportive, and coordinated response to the energy implications of Russia’s invasion… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more