Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Coronavirus: EU interoperability gateway goes live, first contact tracing and warning apps linked to the system October 20, 2020 To exploit the full potential of contact tracing and warning apps to break the chain of coronavirus infections across borders… Read more
- 2021 EU Commission work programme – from strategy to delivery October 20, 2020 Today, the Commission adopted its 2021 work programme, designed to make Europe healthier, fairer and more prosperous, while accelerating its long-term transformation… Read more
- EU at the 2020 Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank October 19, 2020 Several senior EU representatives are participating to the 2020 edition of the Annual Meetings of the World Bank and the… Read more
- IMF | A Leap Forward on Cross-Border Payments October 19, 2020 When paying for coffee, we swipe, tap, wave, and soon may wink—a quick and painless exchange of coffee for money. But… Read more
- European Council conclusions on COVID-19 and climate change, 15 October 2020 October 16, 2020 I. COVID-19 1. The European Council assessed the current epidemiological situation, which is unprecedented and gives rise to very serious… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more
Oct 22, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
Oct 29, 2020
Nov 05, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
Dec 03, 2020
Dec 31, 2020
Postponed live event – new date tbc – The Changing Business Climates in the U.S., Europe and the Netherlands. Are we at a watershed?
No event found!