Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- EU Commission proposes new Regulation to address distortions caused by foreign subsidies in the Single Market May 6, 2021 The European Commission proposes today a new instrument to address potential distortive effects of foreign subsidies in the Single Market. Today’s… Read more
- Coronavirus: EU Commission proposes EU Strategy for the development and availability of therapeutics May 6, 2021 The European Commission is today complementing the successful EU Vaccines Strategy with a strategy on COVID-19 therapeutics to support the development and availability of… Read more
- FTC | Aiming for truth, fairness, and equity in your company’s use of AI May 5, 2021 Advances in artificial intelligence (AI) technology promise to revolutionize our approach to medicine, finance, business operations, media, and more. But… Read more
- IMF | US Dollar Share of Global Foreign Exchange Reserves Drops to 25-Year Low May 5, 2021 The share of US dollar reserves held by central banks fell to 59 percent—its lowest level in 25 years—during the… Read more
- Understanding post-referendum weakness in UK import demand and UK balance of payments risks for the euro area May 4, 2021 1 Introduction The UK referendum on EU membership in 2016 has set the course for the most significant change to… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
May 11, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 26, 2021
Jun 01, 2021
Jun 07, 2021
No event found!