Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- BIS | Focus on the future of banking supervision in a changing world October 23, 2020 At the 21st International Conference of Banking Supervisors, senior banking supervisors and central bankers discussed issues related to the future… Read more
- Central banks and BIS publish first central bank digital currency (CBDC) report laying out key requirements October 23, 2020 Released on October 09, 2020 | Seven central banks and the BIS release a report assessing the feasibility of publicly… Read more
- ECB enhances internal whistleblowing framework October 23, 2020 Enhanced rules and new internal tool to enable staff to speak up in confidence Secure online platform allows for anonymous… Read more
- OECD | Making tax dispute resolution more effective: New peer review assessments for Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Korea, Norway, Poland, Singapore and Spain October 22, 2020 Under BEPS Action 14, jurisdictions have committed to implement a minimum standard to improve the resolution of tax-related disputes between… Read more
- European Commission announces support for the Venture Centre of Excellence programme October 22, 2020 The European Commission announces a €150m financial contribution to the Venture Centre of Excellence (VCOE) programme, at the HTID® event… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more
Oct 28, 2020
Oct 29, 2020
Nov 05, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
Dec 03, 2020
Dec 31, 2020
Postponed live event – new date tbc – The Changing Business Climates in the U.S., Europe and the Netherlands. Are we at a watershed?
No event found!