Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Financial stability: EU Commission adopts time-limited decision giving market participants the time needed to reduce exposure to UK central counterparties (CCPs) September 22, 2020 The European Commission has today adopted a time-limited decision to give financial market participants 18 months to reduce their exposure… Read more
- EESC gives its input to the debate on decent minimum wages in Europe September 21, 2020 The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) has adopted the opinion Decent minimum wages across Europe following the European Parliament’s request for… Read more
- EUIPO and EBAN sign an agreement to empower SMEs September 21, 2020 The European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and EBAN, the Europe leading early-stage investors network, have signed a collaboration agreement… Read more
- State of the Union: EU Commission adopts revised EU Emission Trading System State aid Guidelines September 21, 2020 In line with the European Green Deal and the EU’s objective to become the first climate neutral economy by 2050, the Commission… Read more
- ECB’s Governing Council says that exceptional circumstances justify leverage ratio relief September 17, 2020 ECB’s Governing Council confirms exceptional circumstances Opinion instrumental in ECB Banking Supervision’s decision to allow banks to exclude central bank… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more
- How To Do Business In The Age Of Disinformation: Is Freedom Of Speech On Social Media A Blessing Or A Curse? March 4, 2020 Watch the video Read more
Sep 24, 2020
Sep 29, 2020
Oct 06, 2020
Oct 07, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
Dec 03, 2020
Dec 31, 2020
POSPONED DATE TBA – The Changing Business Climates in the U.S., Europe and the Netherlands. Are we at a watershed?
No event found!