Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Lifting of travel restrictions: EU Council reviews the list of third countries August 7, 2020 Following a review under the recommendation on the gradual lifting of the temporary restrictions on non-essential travel into the EU,… Read more
- COVID-19 Response in Emerging Market Economies: Conventional Policies and Beyond August 6, 2020 The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on emerging market economies far exceeded that of the global financial crisis. Unlike… Read more
- US economic stimulus: what impact on household income? August 5, 2020 In the wake of the Covid-19 crisis, the US authorities adopted an unprecedented set of fiscal measures, targeting households in… Read more
- Up-to-date report on the status of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) from the U.S. SBA August 4, 2020 The Small Business Administration (SBA), in consultation with the Department of the Treasury, is providing this guidance to address borrower… Read more
- IMF | Global Imbalances and the COVID-19 Crisis August 4, 2020 The world entered the COVID-19 pandemic with persistent, pre-existing external imbalances. The crisis has caused a sharp reduction in trade… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more
- How To Do Business In The Age Of Disinformation: Is Freedom Of Speech On Social Media A Blessing Or A Curse? March 4, 2020 Watch the video Read more
Sep 08, 2020
Dec 03, 2020
No event found!