Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- U.S. Fed Speech | Full Employment in the New Monetary Policy Framework January 22, 2021 Speech by Governor Lael Brainard at the Inaugural Mike McCracken Lecture on Full Employment Sponsored by the Canadian Association for… Read more
- Euro banknote counterfeiting at historically low level in 2020 January 22, 2021 460,000 counterfeit euro banknotes withdrawn from circulation in 2020, a historically low level in proportion to banknotes in circulation About… Read more
- Results of the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters in the first quarter of 2021 January 22, 2021 Shorter-term inflation expectations largely unchanged; longer-term inflation expectations unchanged at 1.7% Opposing revisions to real GDP growth outlook, with near-term… Read more
- EU tax haven blacklist is not catching the worst offenders January 21, 2021 Criterion to judge if a country’s tax system is fair or not needs to be widened Countries should not be… Read more
- ‘Right to disconnect’ should be an EU-wide fundamental right, MEPs say January 21, 2021 ‘Always on’ culture leads to increased risk of depression, anxiety and burnout EU law to define minimum requirements for remote… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more