Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- ECB | Making waves – Fed spillovers are stronger and more encompassing than the ECB’s April 15, 2021 This article argues that European Central Bank (ECB) and Federal Reserve System (Fed) monetary policy spill over to other countries… Read more
- ECB publishes the results of the public consultation on a digital euro April 15, 2021 Citizens and professionals alike value privacy most for possible future digital euro Preference for a digital euro being integrated into… Read more
- NextGenerationEU: Commission gets ready to raise up to €800 billion to fund the recovery April 15, 2021 The Commission has today taken steps to ensure that borrowing under the temporary recovery instrument NextGenerationEU will be financed on… Read more
- IMF | From Vaccines to V-Shaped Recovery in Europe April 14, 2021 One year into the pandemic, Europe finds itself at another turning point. New waves of infection are hitting the continent,… Read more
- OECD | Policy reset can deliver a stronger, more resilient, equitable and sustainable post-pandemic recovery April 14, 2021 The COVID-19 pandemic has brought social and economic disruption worldwide, but is also providing governments with the opportunity to put… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
Apr 22, 2021
May 11, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 26, 2021
Jun 07, 2021
No event found!