Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- IMF | Global Economy to Slow Further Amid Signs of Resilience and China Re-opening February 3, 2023 The fight against inflation is starting to pay off, but central banks must continue their efforts The global economy is… Read more
- The Green Deal Industrial Plan: putting Europe’s net-zero industry in the lead February 2, 2023 Today, the Commission presents a Green Deal Industrial Plan to enhance the competitiveness of Europe’s net-zero industry and support the… Read more
- Press briefing ahead of the EU-Ukraine summit of 3 February 2023 February 1, 2023 The press briefing ahead of the EU-Ukraine summit of 3 February 2023 will take place on Wednesday 1 February 2023… Read more
- Joint Statement by United States Secretary of Homeland Security Mayorkas and European Union Commissioner for Internal Market Breton January 31, 2023 WASHINGTON –United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N. Mayorkas and European Commissioner for Internal Market Thierry Breton, released the… Read more
- ECB | Euro area economic and financial developments by institutional sector: third quarter of 2022 January 30, 2023 Euro area net saving decreased to €678 billion in four quarters up to third quarter of 2022, compared with €731… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC network offers concierge service for U.S. internship program January 8, 2023 J-1 Visa Concierge Service for EACC members The EACC network offers its member companies, who would like to bring qualified students &… Read more
- Loyens & Loeff: “Introduction new algorithm regulator and implications for financial sector” January 5, 2023 As per 1 January 2023, a new regulator for algorithms has been introduced in the Netherlands. It will be housed… Read more
- Deloitte: “Dutch M&A Predictions 2023” December 22, 2022 We expect the caution to lift as the year 2023 progresses Ahead of our predictions and commentary by sector, investor… Read more
- AKD: “Law regulation effective from 2023 and relevant case law.” December 21, 2022 In this update we look back on the key legislative and case law moments of the past six months. We also… Read more
- EACC Netherlands: “Letter from U.S. Under Secretary of State” December 21, 2022 Letter from the United States Department of Commerce Read more
Feb 14, 2023
Feb 21, 2023
Feb 22, 2023
May 05, 2023
No event found!