Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- OECD Economic Outlook, Interim Report September 2023: Confronting Inflation and Low Growth September 21, 2023 The near-term global outlook is shaped by the increasingly visible impact of monetary policy tightening by most major central banks… Read more
- EU 2023 State of the Union Address by President von der Leyen September 18, 2023 INTRODUCTION – DELIVER TODAY, PREPARE FOR TOMORROW Honourable Members, In just under 300 days, Europeans will take to the polls… Read more
- European Council | UN General Assembly, New York, 18-22 September 2023 September 18, 2023 Agenda highlights The high-level week of the 78th session of the UN General Assembly starts on 18 September 2023. The… Read more
- OECD, IMF, WB, UN | The Platform for Collaboration on Tax Releases – New Report on Carbon Pricing Metrics September 14, 2023 The Platform for Collaboration on Tax (PCT) – a joint initiative of the IMF, OECD, UN and World Bank Group… Read more
- ECB | Faster green transition would benefit firms, households and banks, ECB economy-wide climate stress test finds September 12, 2023 European Central Bank | 6 September 2023 Frontloading green investment significantly reduces medium-term costs and risks facing households and firms… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Taylor Wessing – The EU’s strategy to lead on Web 4.0 and virtual worlds September 4, 2023 On 11 July 2023, the EU Commission adopted a new strategy on Web 4.0 and virtual worlds, in order “to steer… Read more
- Taylor Wessing – ESG in the Dutch banking sector August 31, 2023 In a similar way to many other sectors, the finance industry is now placing more and more value on environmental,… Read more
- AKD – Virtual Workforce, Real Consequences: Understanding the Social security and Tax implications of Cross-Border teleworking August 31, 2023 Teleworking expanded considerably during the Covid-19 pandemic, which forced millions of workers overnight to carry out their duties from home,… Read more
- Archipel Tax Advice – Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM): the EU agreement to decarbonize the EU economy August 29, 2023 “CBAM” stands for Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism and is one of the key elements of the European Union’s (“EU”) “Fit for… Read more
- Archipel Tax Advice – EU Tax Law for Dummies: how it works August 28, 2023 You may have heard about EU Tax Law, but what is it exactly? Aren’t the EU Member States independent countries… Read more
No event found!