Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- State aid: EU Commission widens scope of General Block Exemption Regulation – frequently asked questions July 23, 2021 The European Commission is in charge of ensuring that State aid granted by Member States complies with EU rules. At… Read more
- IMF | Reaching Net Zero Emissions July 23, 2021 Climate action is gaining momentum. Since the 2015 Paris Agreement, countries have intensified climate action and many have committed to… Read more
- ECB Press Conference | Christine Lagarde, Luis de Guindos: Monetary policy statement July 22, 2021 Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB | Frankfurt am Main, 22 July 2021… Read more
- ECB | Privacy & data protection of a possible digital euro July 21, 2021 Read the letter from Mr Panetta to the European Data Protection Board on the privacy and data protection aspects of… Read more
- Beating financial crime: EU Commission overhauls anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism rules July 21, 2021 The European Commission has today presented an ambitious package of legislative proposals to strengthen the EU’s anti-money laundering and countering… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
- Deloitte: Side-by-side comparison of Biden’s and Trump’s tax policy October 13, 2020 On November 3, 2020, the 59th United States presidential elections will be held. President Donald Trump (Rep.) will try to… Read more
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more