Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- Statement from the OECD Secretary-General July 10, 2020 10/07/2020 – OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurría announced today to the OECD Council that he will not be seeking an additional mandate… Read more
- EACCNY | EACCNY Executive Director Interviewed by the Transatlantic Business & Investment Council (TBIC) July 10, 2020 This interview of Yvonne Bendinger-Rothschild, the Executive Director of EACCNY, was featured in Transatlantic Business & Investment Council’s (TBIC) market… Read more
- Video conference of economics and finance ministers, 10 July 2020 July 10, 2020 Main results Economic impact of COVID-19 and recovery measures Ministers exchanged views on the progress achieved on the implementation of… Read more
- Getting ready for the end of the transition period with the UK: European Commission adopts “readiness” Communication July 9, 2020 The European Commission has today adopted a Communication to help national authorities, businesses and citizens prepare for the inevitable changes that… Read more
- Parliament adopts major reform of road transport sector July 9, 2020 Improving drivers’ working conditions Clear rules on posting of drivers Better enforcement to fight illegal practices Parliament backs revised rules… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- AKD: Private Equity as an engine of growth in times of crisis March 24, 2020 Opinions were divided at the start of 2020 as to whether the new decade would bring growth or a recession.… Read more
- Data Protection: California’s CCPA and the EU’s GDPR – What U.S. and European Companies Need to Know March 24, 2020 Watch the webinar Read more
- EACC Webinar – The world on lockdown: Global Covid-19 related Travel Restrictions and the Impact on Transatlantic Business March 20, 2020 Watch the video Read more
- A word from our Presidents March 19, 2020 Dear Members, Our transatlantic relationship continues to be put to the test with the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic confronting international business… Read more
- How To Do Business In The Age Of Disinformation: Is Freedom Of Speech On Social Media A Blessing Or A Curse? March 4, 2020 Watch the video Read more