Welcome to the European American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands (EACC NL). We are a private, independent non-profit organization and part of a dynamic chapter network with a combined membership of over 750 member-companies, reaching more than 10,000 executives in the U.S. and across Europe.
- European Council conclusions on Ukraine, the membership applications of Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova and Georgia, Western Balkans and external relations, 23 June 2022 June 24, 2022 II. UKRAINE 4. The European Council discussed the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine in its different dimensions. The European… Read more
- Hydrogen & electric-powered aircraft: Towards Zero-Emission Aviation – Blog of Commissioner Thierry Breton June 24, 2022 The aviation sector, like many others, has been heavily impacted by the COVID shock. It is now confronted with the… Read more
- IMF | From 1980s Debt Crisis to Crypto Era, Financial Stability Monitoring is Always Evolving June 23, 2022 The IMF’s Global Financial Stability Report, introduced in 2002, was a step toward a more comprehensive assessment of risks in… Read more
- The battle of narratives around the food crisis June 22, 2022 Russia’s war against Ukraine threatens to create a global wave of hunger. We must urgently enable Ukraine to export its… Read more
- ECB | Frank Elderson: Good, bad and hopeful news: the latest on the supervision of climate risks June 22, 2022 Keynote speech by Frank Elderson, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of… Read more
This is a selection of news about EU-US relations, especially chosen from the websites of the EU Commission, the EU Delegation in DC, IMF, OECD, etc.
- EACC Network Survey on Business Travel to the US June 23, 2022 #internationaltravel has resumed and as of June 12th #covidtesting requirements for passengers boarding flights to the #unitedstates are lifted! Yet members across the #EACC #network report that entry… Read more
- Update to the transfer pricing guidelines January 28, 2022 On Thursday the 20th of January 2022 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (also known as: ‘OECD’) released an update to… Read more
- ATAD 3: the end for shell companies? January 21, 2022 What’s happening? On the 22th of December, the European Commission (hereinafter: ‘EC’) has presented an initiative to combat the misuse… Read more
- Deloitte: 2022 Dutch Tax Plan – Budget Day (Prinsjesdag) September 30, 2021 On 21 September 2021, the government submitted the 2022 Tax Plan Package to the Lower House. This package includes the… Read more
- Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord) February 16, 2021 Houthoff launches the Dutch Scheme Tool: a visualisation tool for the new Dutch Scheme (Wet Homologatie Onderhands Akkoord). The tool… Read more
Jun 29, 2022
Jul 05, 2022
Jul 14, 2022
Sep 27, 2022
Loyens & Loeff
No event found!